A webinar on methods of handling call flow from the initial call into the hotline through connection to the attorney/advocate. Experienced hotline managers who have tried and studied various methods of handling incoming calls with discuss pros and cons of various systems.
This webinar focuses on the advantages of an intake screening/appointment model. Some advantages discussed include how a properly implemented screening process can:
- reduce caller wait times,
- utilize attorney resources more efficiently,
- ensure client eligibility, and
- prioritize clients based on need.
- Joan Kleinberg, CLEAR
- Keith Morris, Legal Hotline for Michigan Seniors