The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) provides great resources and services to help consumers understand their rights. But did you also know that they also accept consumer financial product and service complaints?
Staff from Consumer Response will discuss:
- The types of complaints they handle,
- How complaints are handled from beginning to end, and
- Tips for how to submit a complaint.
This informative webinar will provide you with everything you need to know about what happens when a client submits a complaint to the CFPB.
- Beverly Yang, Policy Analyst – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Darian Dorsey, Chief of Staff for the Office of Consumer Response – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau