On October 29-30, 2015, the Commission on Law and Aging and the Center for Professional Development will sponsor the National Aging and Law Conference in the Washington, DC, area. CERA is proud to be a co-sponsor of the event.
The theme of the 2015 National Aging and Law Conference is:
Celebrating Anniversaries with Action
2015 marks the following:
- 80th anniversary of Social Security;
- 50th anniversary of Medicare and Medicaid;
- 50th anniversary of the Older Americans Act;
- and, the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Conference attendees will enjoy:
- Low registration rates and a two-day agenda to minimize travel time and costs;
- An anticipated 4 plenary sessions and 24 workshops;
- A focus on core substantive legal issues affecting older Americans with the greatest economic and social needs;
- Programming on legal service development and delivery;
- and, high-quality written materials
More information about NALC can be found on the ABA’s website. Early bird registration ends on August 28th!