We hope to see you in Portland. Great ready for our Legal Hotline Managers Pre Conference Day on Wednesday April 30th in the Forum Suite at the Hilton Portland. This full day session will focus on Money in the morning: problem solving through technology, cost cutting tips, collecting and using data, and making the case for hotline services. The afternoon will focus on People: management, hiring and retention, professional development, productivity standards, and levels or service. Some of the most experienced hotline managers in the national are creating an interactive, invaluable, and fun day for you. And breakfast, beverages and snacks will be served!
Some other sessions you might be interested in:
The National Association of Senior Legal Hotlines meeting on Thurs. at 5:30 in Forum Suite, just before we all head over the Portland Art Museum for the Host Committee Party.
Here is just a sampling of workshops you might like to check out:
- 50 (New) Tech Tips
- Online Intake and Triage Systems: What’s New, What’s Next
- Using Data to Demonstrate the Value and Improve the Delivery of Legal Aid and Pro Bono Services
- Video and Other Cutting Edge Technology to Reach Clients
- Interactive Ethics when training Pro Bono and Public Interest Legal Advocates
- Creating A Self Help Center on the Cheap
- From Big Data to Enhanced Services: How Legal Services Joins the Analytics Revolution
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN PORTLAND!