WE ARE A LEGAL RESOURCE
WORKING TIRELESSLY EVERYDAY
Work to provide free legal information, advice, and referrals to Americans 60 years and older though our network of member Hotlines.
Share amongst member Hotlines substantive legal information, information related to hotline operations, and funding opportunities.
Advocate for Funding
Work together to achieve stability of existing services and toward nationwide coverage for senior legal hotline services.
Outreach and Education
Educate the aging and legal services networks and others as to the ways hotlines complement our national, state and local systems of support for older Americans and legal services programs.
The National Association of Senior Legal Hotlines’ 16 member hotlines provide free legal information, advice, and referrals to Americans 60 years and older. Seniors can call toll free and talk to specially trained attorneys about any legal issue free of charge.
Our mission is to facilitate the sharing of relevant information to strengthen the role of statewide hotlines in the provision of legal services for seniors. If your program has a senior legal hotline that operates or hopes to operate statewide, NASLH is for you.
The managers of the senior legal hotlines and other interested parties joined together to create an association devoted to advancing the legal rights of seniors and increasing legal resources available to seniors through statewide telephone hotlines. This association became NASLH.
BY THE NUMBERS
Last year, senior legal hotlines provided essential advice and legal help
were low income seniors
average cost per case
BECOME A MEMBER
Our Contact Information
NASLH, c/o Elder Law of Michigan, Inc.
- Keith Morris: Elder Law of Michigan, Inc., Chairperson
- Cheryl Feuerman: Connecticut Legal Services, Vice Chairperson
- Angie Dorsey: Legal Aid of North Carolina, Vice Chairperson
- Joanna Jarzebowska: Senior LAW Center, Secretary
- Jadranko Tomic-Bobas: Elder Law of Michigan, Inc., Treasurer
- Cat McConnell: West Virginia Senior Legal Aid, Director At-Large
- Mike Benvenuto: Vermont Legal Aid, Director of Advocacy
- Karen Buck: Senior LAW Center, Chair Emeritus